2024-2025 School Year
The school will begin accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year for students in PreK-3 through 8th grade beginning January 8, 2024 and ongoing.
Placement testing will be scheduled individually. Information and testing times will be given when complete application and paperwork has been submitted online.
Paperwork Required for Application to Grades PreK-3 through 8:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (required if child has been Baptized)
- Copy of First Communion Certificate (required if child has received First Communion)
- Health and Immunization (Original Forms 680 and 3040 - Vaccines must be up-to-date before the first day of school; this is a State Mandate)
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of Report Card Grades in all subject areas from the past two years, including present grade (or appropriate marking period)
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores from past two years, including present grade (if taken/received)
Application Fee: Non-refundable $100.00 (Per Student)
- Child must be 3 years of age on or before September 1, 2024, for PreK-3
- Child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2024, for PreK-4
- Child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2024, for Kindergarten
- Child must be toilet-trained prior to starting school
Applications are not complete and will not be accepted without all required paperwork. For questions regarding admission, please contact Susan Jaen, Director of Admissions, at (954) 942-3500 or email@example.com.
Open Admission Policy
The school has an open admission policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, disability, or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.