2020-2021 School Year
Open House will be held on Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 8:30am-10:30am - Presentation by Dr. Lori St. Thomas, Principal, followed by Campus Tours
The school will begin accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for students in PreK-3 through 8th grade beginning January 14, 2020, and ongoing.
Placement testing will be on Saturday, January 25, 2020. Information and testing times will be given when complete application paperwork has been submitted.
Paperwork Required for Application to Grades PreK-3 through 8:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (required if child has been Baptized)
- Copy of First Communion Certificate (required if child has received First Communion)
- Health and Immunization (Original Forms 680 and 3040 - Vaccines must be up-to-date before the first day of school; this is a State Mandate)
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of Report Card Grades in all subject areas from the past two years to present grade (or appropriate marking period)
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores from past two years to present
Application Fee: Non-refundable $100.00 (Per Student)
Please note: Child must be 3 years of age on or before September 1, 2020, for PreK-3, 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2020, for PreK-4, and 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2020, for Kindergarten.
Child must be toilet-trained prior to starting school.
Applications will not be accepted without complete paperwork.
We welcome you to come visit our campus and see St. Coleman School in action. Please contact Mrs. Susan Jaen, Director of Admissions, at 954.942.3500 or use our Schedule a Tour link.