Maschio's Food Service
Healthy Meals Grow Healthy Kids
Did you know your child’s school lunch is age appropriate by design and includes a wide variety of healthy options like low-fat milk, fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains? Maschio's takes great pride in being able to offer your children healthy food choices so that they can fuel their bodies to get them through the school day and beyond!
Money may be placed in student accounts via the pay schools website or with cash or check delivered to the school for lunch, a la carte, milk, or extra entrée items, since these items can only be purchased with funds in the student account or with cash.
Cafeteria Point of Sale Debit System
Maschio's uses a computerized point of sale system in the cafeteria. Parents can make payments online or send in payments to the cafeteria using the coupon sent home. This system allows for account purchases of meals and snacks. Parents may pay in advance for purchases.
All students will be issued a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which corresponds to their food service account and which should be kept confidential. Students still have the option to pay cash on a daily basis. Any prepaid meals on a meal card from the previous year will automatically be put on the student’s account.
Cake, cookies, or ice cream may be ordered in advance through our school lunch program. All monetary transactions for birthday items are handled via your lunch account with Maschio’s. No money is collected by the school. Children are served (the item you choose) during their lunch.
- Students have more time to eat
- Minimizes “lost” lunch money
- Technology minimizes cashier errors
- Parents can access purchasing history
- Payments can be made 24/7 online
- Snacks can be purchased on account
- Low balance alerts for parents
- Select the “Register” option on the top right
- The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account.
- The internet convenience fee is a percentage for credit cards and a flat fee for ACH transaction
Please reach out to Mr. Brian Dever at (908) 421-9824 or firstname.lastname@example.org