St. Coleman School will celebrate Thanksgiving at our 9:00am Mass on Wednesday, November 16th. We will also have our annual Thanksgiving Food Drive that week. Students can place donations in the boxes in their classrooms Monday, November 14th through Wednesday, November 16th. We encourage all students to participate.
Items requested include: non-perishable food items, paper goods, and plastic utensils. The items collected will be distributed to several local charities/food pantries. Below is a list of suggested items:
- boxed goods – stuffing, rice, potatoes, macaroni & cheese
- canned goods – vegetables, soups, cranberry sauce, beans
- beverages – juice boxes, coffee, tea
- paper goods – plates, bowls, cups, napkins
- plastic utensils – forks, knives, spoons
"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks." - St. Ambrose