2018-2019 School Year
Paperwork Required for Application to Grades PreK-3 through 8:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (required if child has been Baptized)
- Copy of First Communion Certificate (required if child has received First Communion)
- Health and Immunization (Original Forms 680 and 3040 - Vaccines must be up-to-date before the first day of school; this is a State Mandate.)
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of Report Card Grades in all subject areas from the past two years to present grade (or appropriate marking period)
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores from past two years to present
Application Fee: Non-refundable $100.00 (Per Student)
Please note: Child must be 3 years of age on or before September 1, 2018, for PreK-3, 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2018, for PreK-4, and 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2018, for Kindergarten. Child must be toilet-trained prior to starting school.
Applications will not be accepted without complete paperwork.